MoonTime reusable pads are highly absorbent, lightweight, breathable,
uniquely designed for comfort and easy to wash.
Each pad consists of 4 layers of 100% cotton Shweshwe fabric, 1 layer of 4-5ml 100% cotton towelling,
1 layer of breathable leakproof material and 2 quality press studs. It effortlessly
folds around your underwear and effectively stays in place.
Caring for your MoonTime Pads.
- Soak in a bucket of cold water (hot water sets blood) with essential oil or lemon.
- Hand wash with a natural, un-fragranced soap, rinse and hang to dry.
- If you can’t wash your pad immediately – rinse after use (don’t let blood dry out), fold, clip and put in a wet bag until you can wash it.
- Machine washable – on a delicate cycle with biodegradable detergent.
- Do not tumble dry, bleach or iron.
- Ensure pads are fully dried before storing.
Although our pads have been pre-washed, we recommend that you wash them again before first use.
With gentle care, your MoonTime pads will last for many years.
*All of our pads are handmade with pride so naturally there will be some variation
ENDORSED BY SASOG
The South African Society of Gynaecologists and Obstetricians has awarded MoonTime a Certificate of Endorsement for meeting all their strict standards and criteria that includes quality, environmental sustainability, cost-effectiveness as well as the following:
- Volume absorbed
- Comfort of use
- Leak protection
- Ease of cleaning
CLICK TO VIEW LARGE